Workshops available for athletes of all levels with content consisting of :
- What is Doping?
- Banned/Restricted and Illegal Substances
- Doping Control and Testing Procedures
- Athletes Rights and Responsibilities
- Sanctions and Penalties
- Alternatives to Doping
- Fair Play and Ethics
To book a workshop phone our toll free number 1-888-350-5558 or email
Drug Education Links
For Updated Information on Banned Substances, Doping Control Procedures, etc., please contact either:
- the SMSCS at 1-888-350-5558 ext 2, or
- the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport at 1-800-672-7775 or visit their web site at http://www.cces.ca
For information on Ergogenic Aids and Dietary Supplements contact the SMSCS at 1-888-350-5558 ext 5.
Questions & Answers
Q. How Do I Find Information On Certain Types of Medications or Supplements That I May Be Taking, Which May Be Banned Or Restricted?
A. Contact the Canadian Centre For Ethics In Sport At 1-800-672-7775 or email Scott Julé @ the SMSCS office