Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
Concussion Awareness Training Tool has E-Learning Courses called Concussion Training Course. The courses are tailored to various roles within a sport.
- Medical Professional https://cattonline.com/medical-professional/ (2 hours, Accredited Self-Assessment Program for physicians)
- Coach https://cattonline.com/medical-professional/ (45 minutes, Certificate of Completion)
- Parent or Caregiver https://cattonline.com/parent-caregiver/ (30 minutes, Certificate of Completion)
- School Professional https://cattonline.com/parent-caregiver/ (45 minutes, Certificate of Completion)
- Player or Participant – Overview: What is a Concussion? https://cattonline.com/overview-what-is-a-concussion/ Concussion Resources for Players & Participants https://cattonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Concussion-Resources-for-Players-and-Participants-CATT-V1-122018.pdf
- National Coaching Certification Program course for Coaches on concussion.
- Appropriate (and may be required) for coaches in the NCCP .
- Free to take by creating an account with the NCCP.
- General sport course and courses available specific to sport (e.g. speed skating).
- 1 hour course with quizzes with mandatory pass to progress through course.
- Certificate available at completion.
The content and resources contained in this site is intended for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be a substitute for appropriate medical advice or care. If you believe that you or someone under your care has sustained a concussion we strongly recommend that you contact a qualified health professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. The collaborators have made responsible efforts to include accurate and timely information. However the individuals and organizations listed on this website make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the information contained and specifically disclaim any liability in connection with the content on this site.