Sport Science Fellowship with the Royal College of Chiropractic Sport Sciences (Canada) aka: RCCSS
- Must be a member in good standing with the Chiropractors Association of Saskatchewan and/or the Royal College of Chiropractic Sport Sciences (Canada) aka: RCCSS
- Must be licensed in the jurisdiction where they practice
- Should have experience working with high performance athletes
- Must have valid liability insurance.
- Sport First Aid Workshops (candidate)
- Sport Taping Workshops (candidate)
- Injury Recognition and Functional Assessment
- Sport Medicine Education Sessions
- Medical Coverage at Sporting Events
NOTE: Chiropractors can be any of the following practicing professionals.
(information taken from the professional’s National web site)
- Certified Fellowship in Sport Medicine – have successfully met the requirements of the Fellowship through the College of Chiropractic Sport Sciences Canada (CCSSC) and are permitted to use the designation FCCSS(C)
- Fellowship Candidate in Sport Medicine – have not yet completed all the necessary requirements of the Fellowship through the College of Chiropractic Sport Sciences Canada (CCSSC)
- Members – individuals whom have not completed, or are not involved in any phase of the residency program of the CCSS(C), but as chiropractors, have a specific interest in the field of sports injuries/sciences, and/or are members of, or affiliated with sports injury or fitness organizations, committees or councils.
- Updated as of July 2020