Master of Science or Master of Kinesiology
- Must have valid liability insurance
- Should have teaching/presentation experience
- Should have experience working with high performance athletes and be actively involved in high performance sport science (new applicants must have the ability to demonstrate their knowledge & experience)
- Must have experience with video analysis & technical skill analysis
Note: Must attend drug education facilitators workshop if consultant intends on facilitating/instructing drug education workshop).
- Technical Skill Analysis by looking at the muscular, joint, and skeletal actions while performing a given task.
- Can be accomplished through:
– Qualitative research in order to understand a problem (ie: injury, skill flaw) and possibly develop potential quantitative research.
– Quantitative research in order to generate numerical data in order to use statistics (ie: angles, speed, distances, etc)
– May use: (Video, GPS, Accelerometry, Motion Sensors, Force Plates, Gyroscopes, Radar)
Bruce Craven MSc, BSc(PT), BSPE, CSCS
Craven Sport Services, Saskatoon, SK
For Limited Free High Performance Service, Contact the SMSCS office @ 306-975-0867 to request this Consultant
Sports worked: (Football, hockey, para sport, wrestle, swim)
Years of sport experience within your profession (25+)
For Paying Clients (non SMSCS Clients, please website)