To support and optimize competitive sport performance through the delivery of high quality and evidence based sport medicine and science services to our clients with a priority on the Sask Sport Inc. membership.
To be recognized as experts and leaders, within the Sask Sport Inc. community, in the development and delivery of quality sport medicine and science services.
To contribute to the optimal performance and enhanced health and safety of all designated Sask Sport Inc. members.
- To provide quality evidence based sport medicine services to athletes, coaches and officials.
- To provide quality evidence based sport science services to athletes, coaches & officials.
- Consultant Development
- Membership Development
- To develop an overall Marketing Plan (communication, promotion and sponsorship)
- To develop, maintain and update the Council’s policies and procedures to ensure the Council operates in a professional and democratic manner.
- To ensure and maintain financial stability for the Council